Monday, February 23, 2009

Sweet Memories

My JS cupboard.
All of these reminds me of JS...
The 2 books are my diary and Bible... Diary reminds me of what occurred in JS, the Bible reminds me that I grew closer to God during JS, and also its the same Bible as Han Yun's.
The stone on my diary ( blue ) is my nickname, Stone!!! The two bands I broke are given by Sarah Yong ( sorry ).
The ping pong ball signifies Captain Ball.
The pick on the right and the drumsticks reminds me of the jamming times with all of you.
The orange present is given my the guy's mentors ( its a cup ).
The brush is to remind me that i first handwash my clothes at JS.
The file behind is what I learned at JS.
The tracts on the left is given for evangelistic purposes.
The chocolate mirror is given my Aunty Choy Quin.
The Rubik Cube I bought at Gurney Plaza reminds me of Melissa Joy. She likes my cube.
The burger reminds me of Michael. He likes Ramli burger.
The comb, well, I comb my hair a lot till all of you make fun of me.
The black card is given by Winnie.
The US dollar bill given by Reverend Ong has the inscription "In God We Trust".
The yellow paper is our mass event "Break Free" flier, giant version.
Behind is the map of taiping.
That's all for my cupboard.


The words on the card reads:
The Truth Shall Set You Free
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. - Romans 8 : 1

No comments: